If you haven't already, check our 'how-to-guide' for more information on signing in and what to do once you have.
To use ecocloud, you need to sign in. This article describes the different ways to sign in.
There are three IDs that can be used to sign in:
- Australian university ID using Australian Access Federation (AAF);
- Google ID; or an
- ecocloud ID.
Please sign in using AAF, if you have a suitable ID. If you have an account at an Australian university or another subscriber to AAF (e.g. CSIRO), that account can be used with the AAF. A list of organisations that subscribe to the AAF is on the AAF Website.
If you can use AAF, please use your organisation issued ID to sign in.
To sign in using AAF:
- Press the “Sign in with AAF” button.
- If prompted, select your organisation and press the "Continue to your organisation" button.
- Authenticate yourself to your organisation.
If you cannot use AAF and want to sign in using your Google ID:
- Press the "Sign in with Google" button.
- Authenticate yourself to Google.
If you cannot use AAF and do not want to use a Google ID, you can register for an ecocloud ID.
To register for a new ecocloud ID:
- Follow the "Register for an ecocloud ID" link.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Press the "Register" button.
- Check your email account for the "Verify email" message.
- Follow the link in the email.
To sign in using your ecocloud ID:
- Press the "Sign in with ecocloud" button.
- Enter your ecocloud ID email address and password.
- Press the "Sign in" button.
For information about signing out, see ecocloud Account.